Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - CCphoto

Pages: [1]
1
DIY AstroEQ / Astroeq v4.6 diy build stopped working
« on: April 22, 2019, 22:30:03 »
Hi Tom my previous DIY build using your v 4.6 board has packed in for some reason. I thought it might have been a windows update or Bit defender virus protection but I am unable to suss it out. I have reloaded the AStroEQ Config utility and tried a number of usb cables. but while it sees the Comms port (5), when I try to upload the configuration the upload fails and I can see sync errors as it attempts to try 10 times.
Any ideas of what to try would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in anticipation Charles Clark

PS everything has been previously working fine for a while
Also could you let me know when you have some PCB boards in stock

2
AstroEQ Availability / PCB boards
« on: September 07, 2018, 08:56:48 »
Hi Tom can you advise me if you have any PCB boards available and when you would be to despatch one if you have
Regards
Charles Clark

3
AstroEQ Support / EQMod not responding after firmware upgrade
« on: September 07, 2018, 08:47:23 »

I Should have posted this in diy on build section

Hi I am hoping someone can help me with this. My v4.6 DIY build AstroEQ was working fine., but I was having some doubts as to whether I had the motor directions running the right way (NEMA 14's). So I decided to change a direction in the ASTRO EQ Config utility. On running this I checked for new firmware etc and I think the software upgraded from v8.12 to v8.13
I ran the v3.9 Config Utility and at first it failed to write back to the Eprom, It completed the write on the second attempt. When it then tries to run the test program to run with EQAscom the screen for it comes up but when I try to jog the motors in any direction I get the message eventually EQAscom is not responding. EQAscom was v2.0 and was previously working but I read somewhere in the forum that there was a problem with v2.0 and the latest software. So I reverted back to v1.29 of EQASCom as suggested,but this did not solve the problem.
I the tried v2.0 of EQAscom with v8.12  but this has not solved the issue.
I have also tried various known good USB cables but the problem still exists
I am beginning to think something has gone awri with my controller board.
Any kind person out there able to point me in the right direction before I start pulling the board to bits
Regards
Charles Clark

Pages: [1]